Yoga Retreat Rates & Dates
2020 retreat dates coming soon
Rates for yoga retreat in Spain
All rooms ensuite and all inclusive. Rates are for single room occupancy (one room per person):
- Upstairs large room, garden views, private terrace, ensuite bathroom with tub and double sinks - €1588
- Downstairs room, shared courtyard, ensuite bathroom with shower - €1388
* We are sorry if your first choice of room is not available. We book on first come, first served basis.
RATES FOR SHARED ROOMS
Lower rate applies for friends or couples who want to share a room:
- Upstairs room - €1288 per person
- Downstairs room - €1088 per person
ONE WEEK, ALL INCLUSIVE, MEDITERRANEAN YOGA RETREAT
Seven days, six nights
- Two yoga classes a day.
- Two short meditations a day.
- One evening Yoganidra introduction and meditation class.
- Workshop about pranayama breathing techniques.
- Three meals a day organic and vegetarian based (meat and fish available and optional).
Snacks (fruit, crackers, fruit bars) available all day.
- Tea, coffee, mineral waters available at all times throughout the day.
- Use of Spa, tennis court, pool, gardens, and gym.
- Group beach meditation and full day enjoying the local, beautiful beach (transport to beach and back provided, subject to weather conditions).
- Yoga documentary films showed in our in-house cinema. During the retreat, in the evenings.
- Mantra Chanting evening workshops accompanied by Shruty box or Singing bowls.
*Arrival day, dinner and welcoming chat. Departure day, breakfast served before departure. Schedule above for the remaining, full days.
Therapeutic massages, cosmetic and beauty treatments, day excursion to nearby islands and wineries and other activities available at an additional cost.
Although this retreat is about you, I know most of us yoga travellers tend to travel on our own, so I thought it'd be great if you could know a little bit more about our whole concept, what you can expect from your time with us and about me.
This way, I hope you feel you have a known face when you arrive, and get more of a sense of how the idea for Luxuryoga was born, and what it means.